Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20, 2011
well i got your email in time. we are emailing a little bit later than usual. but its alright. your hair looks really good. I'm not sure when you will be getting my letter. canada post is being dumb right now. they are on strike in toronto and i think that is the main hub for out here I'm not sure. but 2 days after i sent it our mail office here in town was locked out and they are still locked out. so nobody is getting their mail for awhile. but you can send letters and packages to the po box in montana. can you please send my boots!!!!!:):):) i really miss wearing them. and just my zip up jacket that i can wear on pdays. this week was a little rough. we had 3 investigators drop us in the last 3 days. and 2 other ones we haven't been able to get in contact with for a week!!! its kinda frustrating. but it is what it is. yes i am wearing my retainers!!!! and eating my fruits and vegetables. I HAVE GAINED 10 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!! i feel soooo fat and out of shape. i guess its time for me to start working out again..... maybe i will do it another time:) hahahaha. well i hope everything is going good. find someone for the missionaries to teach in the home!!!! it can be anybody. don't be afraid to ask
love
elder Woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment