Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear mom

It’s alright i guess. well i should be getting it tomorrow its transfers tomorrow. im staying here in lethbridge. my companion is going to pincher creek. my next companion has only been out for 1 transfer longer than me. i dont know him. its just what other people have said. i havent made it to the dry cleaners yet. hopefully i will get there this week. tell tanner and hayden happy birthday for me. and thats not fair!!!! you took him to texas but you wouldnt take me!!!!! i knew you liked him more!!! oh well i guess we will have to go in 19 months. things are going pretty good around here. our investigators arent really progressing. we got some names from the bishopric and hopefully will be teaching them this week. it was really windy on sunday i thought i was going to blow away! than yesterday was rainy and cold. the high was 8! i am not looking forward to the winter! hope all is well
 love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment