Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 5, 2012
Mom,
 I enjoy being out here and serving the Lord. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!! So, when are the Gregory's coming up here? Are they flying or driving? I was thinking I would like some cereal, and the doctrine and covenants DVDs. And we get the ensign for the apartment. We picked up a new investigator yesterday. She is from Jamaica. The Ludwigs in the ward are good friends with her and she just emailed them wanting to meet with us. She works alot so its going to be hard to teach her all the time. Transfers were last week. I'm still here in Pincher and my new companion's name is Elder Young from Sandy, Utah. He is a good kid. There are worse people to be serving with. We are getting a new mission president at the end of this month. It is going to be different not having President Archibald around. Well I cant think of anything else to say. Until next time.
love elder Woodard


No comments:

Post a Comment