Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 27, 2012
mom dad family,
That’s a cute puppy!!! What kind of dog is she? I wanna get a puppy when I get home. How are the other dogs doing? Are they still alive? haha This week was long... my companion is VERY different than me and is pretty awkward too. He has only been out for 9 months or so. It’s really hard to get along with him. It is going to be a long transfer! Nothing too exciting happened this week except the Egyptian man that came to church yesterday. He is a scientist and very smart!  We are teaching him tomorrow. He has a belief in Jesus Christ but some other things he has problems with. I can’t believe that they are going so soon!! When does Jared leave? The temple in Calgary opens for open house in like 3-4 weeks. and then it will be dedicated soon after. President Monson is supposed to come and dedicate it. I really hope that he comes and speaks to the missionaries. The libraries are going to be closed next Monday.

love elder Woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment