Monday, November 12, 2012


mom dad and family,

well transfers are today. nothing is happening in my companionship. and yes we celebrate veterans day. its called remembrance day I'M STILL HERE!

well nothing too exciting happened this week we picked up a new investigator named derek. I'm not sure what his commitment level is but he wants to meet with us. my companionship is doing fine. we are getting along great. i usually get along with all my companions except my last one. and it turns out that all his companions have not liked him either

ya i know it wasn't just me. i can get along with anyone. yes mother i am taking pictures!!!! hahaha the weather is warming up. it was -22 on sunday!!! which is 0 where you are from. we got about a foot of snow this/fri and a little bit on sat. but now its sunny and a warm -1:)

hmmm well we got a call last week from a member and she said that she has a friend that wants to be taught. so we went on friday to teach him. his name is derek. oh before i forget. my and elder leany are planning a cross country moped trip. and i only have 4 transfers left! i had a dream last night that i came home and nobody was there!!!!!

i know its six months!!! time is just whizzin by!!! so far I'm doing pretty good on staying focused.
canada is great!!
gotta go love you bye. talk to you next monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment