Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011
mom and kids,

hahaha thats funny about the blog spot. i tried it today but i cant get on because of the fire walls and stuff in the church. im excited to get my package. thank you so much for doing that.  were you able to find the lower part of the bleach tray? sis gurr is the best. they have been out of town for the past 2 weeks and just got back yesterday. she is my mom away from home. well we are still trying to teach kiara's parents. but they have been super busy. and everybody else has dropped us. oh well i guess they werent ready. but its alright. we have 2 solid gators except they have to be married first. and they dont wanna do that right now. but we willl over come their concern. russel hatch called me on friday. wanted to meet up with me. but we were in cranbrook. about 2 hours away. i hate driving to cranbrook because it reminds me so much of driving on the rim and going camping with the family. things have been pretty slow here. but we are working hard. i cant beleive its almost been 3 months!!!!! and my second transfer is half over!!! hope everything is going well



love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment