Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011
:) so my companion has the song "let them be little" on his ipod and everytime i listen to it it makes me think of home and i get a little sad. what movie did you put it on? you should make me a movie and send it to me!!! im starting to have withdrawls from not listening to music!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh what am i going to do!!?!?!?!  being out here in sparwood during the summer is terrible!!!!!  everybody goes camping and leaves for the whole summer!!!! its crazy. im surprised we had 18 lessons this week.  pday out here is kinda boring sometimes. cause its just me and my companion and we dont know wat to do. but we will figure something out. we joke about going to the border to celebrate independence day. its only about 30 minutes outside our area. but we arent going so dont worry. ya im still with the same companion. im not the youngest in the mission anymore!!!! we got new missionaries!! whahooo!!!! well i hope everyhting is going well for you.
love
elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment