Monday, August 22, 2011

August 1, 2011
mom and family
       It hasn't been too hot here. The hottest its been is about 30 (which is 92 Fahrenheit). It's not too bad. I can deal with it. I wish I could have gone to the lake with Hayden. I love going to the lake! I got ran over by a trailer on Saturday. but I'm all right. We were helping members on their farm put the hay onto the trailer and my foot got a little too close to the tires and it got ran over. but don't worry I am fine and nothing is broken. It doesn't even hurt. That's crazy that school is starting. Kids here still have like another month before they go back, but they got out the end of June or so. that's good that you got Ema back. is she getting into the terrible 2 stage yet. just remember. just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming. Things are going good here. I hit 3 months last Wednesday and August 10 is transfers! I am pretty sure that I am staying here another one (and hopefully 2!!) We had an investigator come to church yesterday!!! He called us about 8 o'clock (church starts at 10) and said he couldn't make it. but than he showed up!!!! We were really excited about that. Me and my companion got to speak yesterday. Towards the end of my talk I started getting really hot and sweaty, and i felt like i was about to pass out. But I am doing lots better today. Nothing much is going on. Lots of people are gone for the summer. Things have slowed way down. I'm not looking forward to the snow!!!  So how are things going at home and in the rest of the great state of Arizona? (which i miss AZ a lot)

love elder woodard         

No comments:

Post a Comment