Monday, August 22, 2011

August 1, 2011
 July went by really fast. these past 3 months have gone by fast. I'm finally starting to get in the groove of things. me and elder Harris got to speak yesterday as well. i spoke on missionary work and the importance of members in that. it was really good. i almost passed out towards the end of my talk. I'm not really sure why though. my companion was in the shower this morning and we got a knock on the door. i guess the drain in our tub broke or something. but water was coming through the roof and was starting to flood their apartment! it was nuts! so the land lord called a plumber and they are going to come tomorrow and fix it. that is really sad for that family. do you know who the family was? i have learned that home teaching and that missionary work is very important. well i hope everything is going great back home.

love
elder woodard


No comments:

Post a Comment