Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011

We were able to call Elder Woodard on Christmas Day.  We all huddled around the phones so we could hear.  We talked to him for just over an hour.  It was fun to hear his little accent! He talked about the work and people they were and were not teaching.  He says they are extremely busy, and he is loving it.  I was so glad to hear his voice. After talking to him my heart does miss him!

Christmas was on Sunday, and in Canada they celebrate Boxing Day the day after Christmas.  Jordan says it is like Black Friday in America.  All the banks and libraries were closed so he didn't get to email until Tuesday (Today).  We just talked to him on Sunday so there wasn't much to say. But, we still love getting our emails from him.

It was fun to talk with y'all also. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Yesterday we went to the mall and it was crazy!!!!  It was just as bad as black Friday!!!! I bought a little remote control helicopter. It is really fun to play with. Elder Grodkowski enjoyed his presents. He was surprised that there was some for him.  Well I look forward to talking to you next week on Monday

love Elder Woodard


December 27, 2011
Dear Dad,
hahaha  I'm not sure what accent you are talking bout eh? hahaha It was great to speak to all of you. I forgot to ask how does your AR shoot? We went to the mall on Boxing Day. It's just like black Friday back home. If you thought the snow birds from Alberta drive bad, they are worse up here.  People just walk in the middle of the street when you are trying to drive. It drove me nuts. I think I will have to try praying for the elect to find us, cause we can't find them.
love elder Woodard


No comments:

Post a Comment