Tuesday, January 3, 2012

 
January 3, 2012

mom,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

Since Sunday was a holiday, the libraries and banks and stuff were closed on Monday so we emailed today. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am going skiing with you this year too so don't worry:) This week was pretty quiet. We dropped our investigator and picked up some potentials. The Christmas season was pretty hard for missionary work because everybody went out of town and stuff like that. We went to an airplane museum yesterday. It was really cool. No we did not stay up till midnight. I wish I was. So what time is church? We only have one ward that we cover so only one church service. Well I hope you have a good week.

love elder woodard 


Dear Dad,
Time is flying. Its' almost been a year since I left!  Sounds like you had a great New Years Eve. We were able to watch 17 miracles. It is about the Willie hand cart company. It was a really good movie. Sounds like you are going to have a fun anniversary. Are you just skiing for one day or more? Me and Derek went there last January right before I got my call. It was lots of fun. Send some pictures please:)
love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment