Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

 Mom,

That sounds like soooo much fun!!!! Did you get my pictures? The sweaters are too big. I need a medium not large. What do you want me to do with them? It's been really warm here. I haven't worn my snow jacket for almost 2 weeks now. Where was grandma when you went skiing? I  think we will have to go when I get back home!! This week has been pretty good. We teach everybody that will listen. members, non members and less actives. We had a date set for the 21 of January, but she didn't come to church so the date dropped. And we picked up 3 new investigators this week as well. I cant believe how fast time is going!!!! It's nuts!  That is sad to hear about Sister Andersen. I hope she feels better. So i heard you slept at Cabelas!! How could you do that? It's such a great store:) well hope you have a great week!

love elder Woodard

dad,
That is too bad about tanner. Oh well its a good learning experience. That sounds like lots of fun though going to the tournaments. If I get to serve in the North Calgary Zone I will have the opportunity to go to Bass Pro. It's just barely outside of our zone here. So, it sounded like you had a great time skiing. We will have to go when I get back. I have been doing what you said bout praying for the elect to find us, and well this week they did! They just walked into church and we taught them after chruch was over. They are from India. I'm not sure they really understood baptism, but they accepted a date so they might know enough! Hopefully they will get baptized! I hope you have a great week.

love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment