Monday, November 14, 2011

dear mom and family

 Well this was kind of a slow week. I had to spend Tues. and Wed. in leadership training meetings (Ltms) from 9-6. Talk about a long day to sit in the meeting. But, I received some cool revelations to the work and how to become a better missionary.  It is getting SOOO COLD!!! It doesn't get past 32 degrees. And when we were walking into the library about 20 minutes ago some snowflakes were starting to fall. It's crazy!  I'm not sure if I will have the same companion for Christmas. Transfers are on December 14, so we will see if we are still together.  When can I go and get a new suit?  I think we might go next Monday (p-day).  Last Wednesday we tracted into this lady. We taught her a 10 minute first lesson then committed her to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. It was really cool to do that. We have a return appointment on Wednesday! When is the temple going to be done? The Calgary temple is going to be done next fall some time.  When was that picture taken? I hope not last week some time cause you are still in shorts and t-shirts!!!! I'm soo jealous!
love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment