Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011
mom and family. 

  Sounds like you had a fantastic time fighting the crowds. Tell Tanner that he can't wrestle on his knees or his back!!!! I  can’t wait to come home to watch Tanner wrestle and beat me!!! He is getting big!! He is almost as tall as you!!! I did get the hat. The Zone Leaders went and got it. I can't believe that it has been 7 months!!!! Time just flies. We had a crazy week. We watched one of our investigators get arrested. It was crazy! And then we cast an evil spirit out of a house as well!! That was really intense  Evil spirits are real! But the power of the priesthood is WAY better!!!  Bro. Haynes is sweet. I'm glad that I had good friends like Tyson even if we did get in trouble!! hahaha. But not too much trouble. Time just flies, and this transfer is almost over too! I hope tanner does good on Wednesday. You will have to keep me updated with his wrestling!  hmmm as for Emily I think that dad should drive them around the town. Emily sits in the front seat and her date sits in the back of the truck with Rico!!!!!! hahahaha that sounds like a fantastic date!!!!  well have a fantastic day 

love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment