Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1, 2011

Happy p-day!!
Today is transfer p-day so tomorrow is transfers. I'm going to east Calgary. I'm pretty excited it should be fun. East Calgary is the "ghetto" of Calgary, but I'm going to the rich part of the city so you don't have to worry. Nothing really exciting happened this week. In all reality I cant remember what happened so I don't really have anything to report on. We still are having a baptism but I am not going to make it cause I'm gonna be in Calgary. But, I will be able to get mail every week!! Which should be nice if I get any. So who is in the stake presidency now? That is sweet that Tanner is wrestling! He is going to be able to beat me when I get home! Tell him to work hard and do everything that coach tells him. Hands up elbows in! It's supposed to snow on Friday!!!!
love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment