Monday, November 7, 2011

November 6, 2011
(Jordan sent pictures and movies....he was being fed pudding and both elders were blindfolded.  They related it to teaching with and without the spirit!)

It was our weekly district meeting and it was part of it. Besides I got free pudding. Sometimes we have so much fun I forget I'm on a mission! I love fast Sundays. I just enjoy hearing everybody’s testimony. One of our investigators is doing research on anti sites. It is terrible. I just wanted to leave that lesson. But we are going to visit him one more time and give him a chance. My companion is Elder Grodkowski and he doesn’t want to go back. But I don’t feel that dropping people is appropriate. Elder Grodkowski is from Cache Valley and this is his second transfer. So I am following up with training right now and get the wonderful opportunity to have a 2 hour companionship study instead of just one. But its alright because I really enjoy serving with him.  Umm ....I'm not really sure what I want for Christmas. There is nothing I really need except another suit cause my one doesn’t fit!!! I am getting so fat!  It's alright mom your baby is now 13. He isn't a baby anymore. It has been soooooo cold here. It doesn't get above 30 any more!!!! We got snow last Friday and I like the snow...just not the cold. Try to send the heat up here for Christmas!!!
love elder woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment