Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012

you betcha i got my package!!!! thanks soooo much for everything. i havent made the cake yet but im going to this week. i got my package on monday though. we had to drive to cardston to get it from the zone leaders though. there was a member in the ward that had us over for birthday dinner and they gave us easter baskets!! they are a really sweet family. i really enjoy pictures though!!! is there enough money on my card to by an adapter to plug my memory card in so i can send pictures? it shouldnt be more than 20 bucks.  this week was great. we had a baptism on friday. easter sunday. and we are on exchanges today so i am in vulcan (yes dad it is a planet on star trek) and elder sorenson bought 7 cans of shaving cream to fill their tub with it. so this morning after my shower i did that and filled the toilet and sink with it. it was really funny. i will have to send the pictures to you later.  transfers are a week from today and it looks like elder sorenson is leaving. i think my next companion will be the assistant to the presisdent right now. i think he will go district leader and serve with me. at least i hope so. he is a really neat elder. my trainer (from a year a go!!!!) is the new AP. just thought i would let you know!!  have a great week

love elder woodard!


No comments:

Post a Comment