Monday, April 2, 2012

February 27, 2012

mom and family,   
Well first things first I’m glad that the truck is still up and running. I'm hoping to drive it again when I get home!  Where were you picking oranges at? Tell Bro. Woodbrey hello for me.  Well its definitely not spring yet. The temps dipped into the high teens this weekend and I recieved more winter driving skills on Friday. It was snowing really bad and I couldn't see more than 600 meters in front of me!!! But we made it home safe and sound. On Sunday though we were driving to church and hit black ice and the car slid sideways. Lucky no cars were around us and my companion was driving. Then Sunday night we were coming home from Langdon. (its about 30 minutes from Calgary) we were getting back onto highway one and I look out and there is a suv off the road on the embankment. So we stopped and went over to help. She was fine. I think I scared her more than when she slid off the road!!! Whoops didn't mean to. She took the off ramp too fast and hit her brakes and slid off the road. She is lucky she wasn't upside down. Well i hope you don't have any driving conditions like this ;)

love Elder Woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment