Monday, April 2, 2012

February 22, 2012

Dad,
Well they sorta celebrate Presidents Day up here. It's called family day though and everybody gets the day off and all the libraries are closed and such. So is Mitt Romney going to be there and everybody else? That is pretty cool that you are going to be there though! I'm glad that I have decided to go on a mission. My patriarchal blessing says that if I but my spiritual affairs in front of my temporal affairs that I will be greatly blessed for it. Well this week has been pretty slow. nothing too exciting happened. We have zone conference tomorrow from 9-4. I am not looking forward to sitting in a meeting that long!!! We went ice fishing yesterday with the assistants on lake Chestermere. it was fun and boring. We didn’t catch anything but a bad day of fishing beats a good day of anything else!!! Well i hope you have a great week.
love your son Elder Woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment