Monday, April 2, 2012

February 27, 2012

Another week bites the dust and so does another month!!! Today marks the 10 month anniversary of entering the mission field! Time really is just going faster than I think and sometimes want it too! Transfers are next week as well!!!!!  I am probably going to be transferred out. I have been here for 4 1/2 months and that is the longest I have stayed in an area!!!! This week was pretty good. We picked up some new potentials that just moved from Germany! A member of our ward works with the wife so that is how we met them!  Dad, I read through your talk and it was really good.  You did a really good job of including scripture from the Book of Mormon and the Bible. Well dad, I don’t have anything to correct. You are teaching true doctrine so i cant argue with that!

love Elder Woodard

No comments:

Post a Comment