Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Canada!

May 18, 2011
Dear Mom and Dad
            Well, I made it to Canada!  My first area is Sparwood, British Columbia.  We stayed the night in the mission home with President and Sister Archibald.  Last night we went to a baptism.  It was really good.  It was a family of three that were baptized.  I can’t wait to go to B.C.  On the way to the baptism I saw lots of deer and elk.  I am grateful for everything you guys have done for me.  For teaching me how to work hard.  And just helping me prepare for this mission.  This is the only true gospel.  The Book of Mormon is real.  Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.  He really did see God the Father and Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for my Savior.  Without Him I wouldn’t be able to live with Heavenly Father again. 
Elder Woodard 
Elder Woodard * Pres. and Sis. Archibald * Elder Contreras
Airport in Canada
 
Sis. Archibald * Elder Woodard * Pres. Archibald
Mission Home
I believe this was written while he was in the Mission Home.  It was on the back of a postcard of the Calgary Temple which we did not receive for several weeks after he mailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment