Monday, May 16, 2011

May 13, 2011

Dear Mom and family,
Well I got your dear elder letter today.  I probably enjoy your letters more than you like mine.  I don't know what it is but something about getting letters make my day.  I really enjoy them!  I am sorry about the bunny .  Tell Emily I will get her one when I get back.  Tomorrow is my last day of classes. (and last Saturday)  We have infield study all day Monday.  I am not looking forward to it!  So tomorrow we are going to be packing and washing clothes, except when we have class and stuff.  I can't wait to get out of here.  I gotta go to bed, but I will finish tomorrow.  Well, I am sitting here doing laundry wishing we could get on email.   But, I can't I guess I will have to when I am at the airport.  I can't wait to leave.  We only have 30 minutes on the computer then it kicks me off.  What did you send in the package?  I hope I get it before I leave.  There was this kid in Sis. Lopez's nephew's district that wanted to go home yesterday.  He had all his bags packed and everything.  Sis. Lopez's nephew said that he was just having a mental breakdown or something.  It's sad that he doesn't want to do it anymore.  He only has 3 weeks left, too!  Well, I hope all is well.  Oh, I will send you my address when I get there.  You do have my mission home address in that book that came with my call.

No comments:

Post a Comment