Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

(written on May 6, 2011 and mailed)

Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!
Sorry you didn't get this in time, but, all the days are blending together!  This week went by so fast.  I leave the MTC on May 17.  I have to be at the travel offices at 4:00 a.m.!  My flight leaves SLC at 7:10 a.m. I arrive for my connecting flight in.........Sky Harbor!! I'm not sure why they did that.  Maybe it's so you can come see me!  No, I'm just kidding!  I arrive at Sky Harbor at 7:50 a.m. your time and then my flight to Calgary leaves @ 10:18 a.m.  Then I get to Calgary at 2:26 p.m.  They said I will be able to call from the airport.  Oh, I have to pay for my bags so I will use my M&I card for that.  Well keep writing and I will write back.  Oh, I am in a competition with an Elder in my district from New Zealand to see who gets the most letters!  You can use dearelder.com.  It's free and I know how much you are on the computer or (facebook).  Well, I love you and miss you lots.  Hope Mother's Day was great! 
Love,
Elder Woodard
p.s.  These are pedals from the tulips here at the m.t.c.  Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment