Tuesday, May 3, 2011

M.T.C.

                                                                                                                                                  May 3, 2011
dear family.

well i made it through my first week at the mtc!!! the first couple of days have been really hard. me and my companion elder baldry taught on the second day and we did not as well as we had both hoped. well i guess that is why we are here so we can learn how. last week was really hard till sunday. sunday was great. we had a devotional in the morning, then we had sacrament in the afternoon. after sacrament we went on a temple walk to the provo temple. that temple is really beautiful!!! it is at the base of the mountains.  on friday we woke up to 2 inches of snow!!! but it was all gone by the afternoon. other than that the weather has been really nice. the food here isnt too bad. i am missing all of moms home cooking. it is way better. and yes mom i am eating my fruits and vegetables. today is my first p day. im sitting here waiting for my clothes to wash  so i decided to write an email to you guys. i got your letter from dearelder.com. i think that is the best way for you guys to write me cause i get it that day than i could write a letter back or email on p days. i have learned a lot this past week.  i have never prayed so much on what to teach and how to teach it. sister creager (shelby, kallan’s sister) was the coordinating sister in my branch. she left monday at 3 am. on our second night here she told us not to worry about to teach. just rely on the holy ghost. and we need to just open our mouth and it will be filled. after that night we had to teach the next day and did just that.  that was the best lesson that me and my companion have taught.  the power of the holy ghost is real! my testimony has grown so much since i have been here. i am learning lots. i sent a letter in the mail the other day i hope you got it. i can print pictures here at the mtc and will send you some in my next letter. i love and miss you guys a lot.  hope all is well.

love, elder woodard





p.s.  tell chris stalder that the chicken chimichangas are gooood

No comments:

Post a Comment